While there are a number of tests available that anyone can use, to meet the EPA guidelines and standards an EPA approved test must be used and it must be administered by a certified professional. Even if a homeowner or non-certified contractor has tested for the presence of lead, any pre-1978 home must be tested again by a certified technician using an EPA approved test that is appropriate for the surfaces to be tested.

Learn more about Lead

Fee Schedule(s)

Please call us for a quote!

Central Coast, CA
(805) 934-8486

San Diego County, CA
(760) 710-9512

Request More Info

Type of Building